Ostseestaal offers comprehensive construction services both in the conceptual design and in the execution of customised projects. This includes:
• 3D models of individual parts or groups of components
• Necessary adjustments in manufacturing techniques
• Manufacturing data for pre-cut parts and forming of individual parts
• Construction of jigs and handling devices
• Reference data for measurement of components
• Drawings, views and technical data for documentation and presentation
• Creation of workshop drawings and production documents for the manufacture
• Procedural requirements
We can respond to customer requirements quickly and flexibly by using modern CAD programmes such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD and Rhinoceros. Ostseestaal also has NUPAS Cadmatic at its disposal, a powerful programme for handling three-dimensional formed sheet metal components. NCG, a CIG company developed Nupas Cadmatic.
Data exchange with customers and in-house is primarily carried out in the form of STEP, IGES or DXF data.